Sony push for PSN exclusives
Sony are keen to get exclusive new downloadable games on the PlayStation Network, and have told developers that they will pick up the tab to ensure they never lose money releasing games on the platform.
"It's all very well for us as platform holders to say 'put all your money into PlayStation Network, it's a fantastic idea', but are we prepared to put or money where our mouth is? The answer is yes,' Chris Eden, Sony's development relations manager told GDC, according to GI.biz.
"We're looking for a number of great games, and in return for exclusivity we'll match your development budget with guaranteed royalties."
More from Sony on PSN soon.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer