New Fable II content looms large
Chatting with Kotaku at GDC, Peter Molyneux has said that the next slab of fresh content for Fable II is just weeks away.
The second piece of DLC - See the Future - has been on the roster for some time, although Lionhead have previously shied away from exact time scales.
"The next DLC comes out in the spring. We're in the spring now so don't think months, think more like weeks. It's called See the Future."
He continued: "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it, it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well.
"But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."
Molyneux will speak at GDC later today. We're hoping for word on his new game, don't you know.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year