New Fable II content looms large
Chatting with Kotaku at GDC, Peter Molyneux has said that the next slab of fresh content for Fable II is just weeks away.
The second piece of DLC - See the Future - has been on the roster for some time, although Lionhead have previously shied away from exact time scales.
"The next DLC comes out in the spring. We're in the spring now so don't think months, think more like weeks. It's called See the Future."
He continued: "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it, it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well.
"But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."
Molyneux will speak at GDC later today. We're hoping for word on his new game, don't you know.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell