New Fable II content looms large
Chatting with Kotaku at GDC, Peter Molyneux has said that the next slab of fresh content for Fable II is just weeks away.
The second piece of DLC - See the Future - has been on the roster for some time, although Lionhead have previously shied away from exact time scales.
"The next DLC comes out in the spring. We're in the spring now so don't think months, think more like weeks. It's called See the Future."
He continued: "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it, it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well.
"But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."
Molyneux will speak at GDC later today. We're hoping for word on his new game, don't you know.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3