New Fable II content looms large
Chatting with Kotaku at GDC, Peter Molyneux has said that the next slab of fresh content for Fable II is just weeks away.
The second piece of DLC - See the Future - has been on the roster for some time, although Lionhead have previously shied away from exact time scales.
"The next DLC comes out in the spring. We're in the spring now so don't think months, think more like weeks. It's called See the Future."
He continued: "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it, it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well.
"But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."
Molyneux will speak at GDC later today. We're hoping for word on his new game, don't you know.
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World