New Fable II content looms large
Chatting with Kotaku at GDC, Peter Molyneux has said that the next slab of fresh content for Fable II is just weeks away.
The second piece of DLC - See the Future - has been on the roster for some time, although Lionhead have previously shied away from exact time scales.
"The next DLC comes out in the spring. We're in the spring now so don't think months, think more like weeks. It's called See the Future."
He continued: "This time we've taken a little bit more time on it, it's a little bit more story driven. It answers some of the questions, if you're a real fan of Fable, it answers some of those questions. It's going to test you a little bit emotionally as well.
"But I think the real unique thing here is it starts to tease and hint at what it starting to happen in the world of Albion and what is happening in the future."
Molyneux will speak at GDC later today. We're hoping for word on his new game, don't you know.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch