Mass Effect 2 heading to PS3?
Despite previous reports suggesting that Mass Effect 2 will follow in the footsteps of the first game, only releasing on PC and Xbox 360, we hear today that the RPG sequel could make it to the PS3 after all.
Speaking to VG247 at GDC, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka couldn't be drawn into confirming that the title won't make it to PS3.
"We have announced Mass Effect 2 for PC and Xbox 360. We have no comment beyond that," he offered, while publisher EA have in the past also refused to be drawn on which platforms will be getting the game.
A release in early 2010 is hoped for.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer