Mass Effect 2 heading to PS3?
Despite previous reports suggesting that Mass Effect 2 will follow in the footsteps of the first game, only releasing on PC and Xbox 360, we hear today that the RPG sequel could make it to the PS3 after all.
Speaking to VG247 at GDC, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka couldn't be drawn into confirming that the title won't make it to PS3.
"We have announced Mass Effect 2 for PC and Xbox 360. We have no comment beyond that," he offered, while publisher EA have in the past also refused to be drawn on which platforms will be getting the game.
A release in early 2010 is hoped for.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey