Mass Effect 2 heading to PS3?
Despite previous reports suggesting that Mass Effect 2 will follow in the footsteps of the first game, only releasing on PC and Xbox 360, we hear today that the RPG sequel could make it to the PS3 after all.
Speaking to VG247 at GDC, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka couldn't be drawn into confirming that the title won't make it to PS3.
"We have announced Mass Effect 2 for PC and Xbox 360. We have no comment beyond that," he offered, while publisher EA have in the past also refused to be drawn on which platforms will be getting the game.
A release in early 2010 is hoped for.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below