Mass Effect 2 heading to PS3?
Despite previous reports suggesting that Mass Effect 2 will follow in the footsteps of the first game, only releasing on PC and Xbox 360, we hear today that the RPG sequel could make it to the PS3 after all.
Speaking to VG247 at GDC, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka couldn't be drawn into confirming that the title won't make it to PS3.
"We have announced Mass Effect 2 for PC and Xbox 360. We have no comment beyond that," he offered, while publisher EA have in the past also refused to be drawn on which platforms will be getting the game.
A release in early 2010 is hoped for.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title