Mass Effect 2 heading to PS3?
Despite previous reports suggesting that Mass Effect 2 will follow in the footsteps of the first game, only releasing on PC and Xbox 360, we hear today that the RPG sequel could make it to the PS3 after all.
Speaking to VG247 at GDC, BioWare boss Ray Muzyka couldn't be drawn into confirming that the title won't make it to PS3.
"We have announced Mass Effect 2 for PC and Xbox 360. We have no comment beyond that," he offered, while publisher EA have in the past also refused to be drawn on which platforms will be getting the game.
A release in early 2010 is hoped for.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though