Henry Hatsworth makers leave EA
The creators of new DS puzzle title Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure have confirmed that they are bidding farewell to publisher EA, and are off to start their own studio.
Lead designer Pete Ong and lead programmer Ryan Pijai announce this week that they have formed Dreamrift, a brand new development house.
Apparently, the two game creators are at GDC this week, securing publisher backing for new game creations.
We'll bring you more on where Dreamrift head next, as it slides down from the top of our screens in an array of colours.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO