Henry Hatsworth makers leave EA
The creators of new DS puzzle title Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure have confirmed that they are bidding farewell to publisher EA, and are off to start their own studio.
Lead designer Pete Ong and lead programmer Ryan Pijai announce this week that they have formed Dreamrift, a brand new development house.
Apparently, the two game creators are at GDC this week, securing publisher backing for new game creations.
We'll bring you more on where Dreamrift head next, as it slides down from the top of our screens in an array of colours.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer