Henry Hatsworth makers leave EA
The creators of new DS puzzle title Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure have confirmed that they are bidding farewell to publisher EA, and are off to start their own studio.
Lead designer Pete Ong and lead programmer Ryan Pijai announce this week that they have formed Dreamrift, a brand new development house.
Apparently, the two game creators are at GDC this week, securing publisher backing for new game creations.
We'll bring you more on where Dreamrift head next, as it slides down from the top of our screens in an array of colours.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update