Henry Hatsworth makers leave EA
The creators of new DS puzzle title Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure have confirmed that they are bidding farewell to publisher EA, and are off to start their own studio.
Lead designer Pete Ong and lead programmer Ryan Pijai announce this week that they have formed Dreamrift, a brand new development house.
Apparently, the two game creators are at GDC this week, securing publisher backing for new game creations.
We'll bring you more on where Dreamrift head next, as it slides down from the top of our screens in an array of colours.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon