Henry Hatsworth makers leave EA
The creators of new DS puzzle title Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure have confirmed that they are bidding farewell to publisher EA, and are off to start their own studio.
Lead designer Pete Ong and lead programmer Ryan Pijai announce this week that they have formed Dreamrift, a brand new development house.
Apparently, the two game creators are at GDC this week, securing publisher backing for new game creations.
We'll bring you more on where Dreamrift head next, as it slides down from the top of our screens in an array of colours.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title