Gran Turismo 6 to feature in-game purchases to unlock cars, pre-order bonuses and Special Edition detailed
Sony has announced a lot of new details on Gran Turismo 6 now that the PS4 US launch is out of the way.
The game will feature a new in-game purchase system that will allow the impatient and the less skilled drivers to unlock their favourite cars early. Each car carries a price tag in in-game credits and GT6 players will be able to buy between 500,000 and 7 million credits on the PlayStation Store.
Pre-orders on PSN can gain access to the GT6 Special Edition which includes 20 additional cars from the Torque, Performance, Adrenaline and Velocity packs, a selection of custom PSN avatars, paint chips and race helmets.
Gran Turismo 6 is due out on December the 6th exclusively on PlayStation 3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3