Sony reveal "virtual reality game" Xi
Coinciding with the GDC expo currently kicking off in San Francisco, Sony have today confirmed a new game that is set to take place within their Home social networking world.
Called Xi, Sony promise "the world's first console-based Alternate Reality Game".
The new experience, one of Sony's largest initiatives in Home to date, offers up secret areas of the world, and access is free to anyone with a PS3.
"The adventure takes place in a series of secret areas in Home - and beyond - changing day by day, week by week, in real time," the 'game' is accessible now, and Sony will be hoping tit can lend Home a little more relevance perhaps.
"To discover the mystery of Xi, simply log on to PlayStation Home and look for the graffiti on the wall in the main square. Find that, and all will be revealed..."
Have fun, folks.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light