Sony reveal "virtual reality game" Xi
Coinciding with the GDC expo currently kicking off in San Francisco, Sony have today confirmed a new game that is set to take place within their Home social networking world.
Called Xi, Sony promise "the world's first console-based Alternate Reality Game".
The new experience, one of Sony's largest initiatives in Home to date, offers up secret areas of the world, and access is free to anyone with a PS3.
"The adventure takes place in a series of secret areas in Home - and beyond - changing day by day, week by week, in real time," the 'game' is accessible now, and Sony will be hoping tit can lend Home a little more relevance perhaps.
"To discover the mystery of Xi, simply log on to PlayStation Home and look for the graffiti on the wall in the main square. Find that, and all will be revealed..."
Have fun, folks.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey