New World at War map pack launches
Word in this afternoon confirms that Map Pack 1 for Call of Duty: World at War is now live on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Major Nelson confirming that the new DLC will cost 800 points on Live.
"The Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1 expands the addictive COD multiplayer experience with four new maps. Players fight through the burning streets of Berlin in Nightfire and take up battle positions in fortified Japanese bunkers in Knee Deep," reads official word.
"Station offers a bombed out underground train station, and the Nazi Zombies return in Verrückt (Zombie Asylum) featuring more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines and electroshock defenses."
The pack will cost 9.99 USD on the PSN.
- Ultima creator's new game Shroud Of The Avatar gets Greenlit on Steam in just 2 days
- Arrowhead's Gauntlet reboot arrives on PC
- We are now a Steam Curator
- Valve announces the arrival of the Discovery Update for Steam
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure