New World at War map pack launches
Word in this afternoon confirms that Map Pack 1 for Call of Duty: World at War is now live on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Major Nelson confirming that the new DLC will cost 800 points on Live.
"The Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1 expands the addictive COD multiplayer experience with four new maps. Players fight through the burning streets of Berlin in Nightfire and take up battle positions in fortified Japanese bunkers in Knee Deep," reads official word.
"Station offers a bombed out underground train station, and the Nazi Zombies return in Verrückt (Zombie Asylum) featuring more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines and electroshock defenses."
The pack will cost 9.99 USD on the PSN.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title