New World at War map pack launches
Word in this afternoon confirms that Map Pack 1 for Call of Duty: World at War is now live on both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Major Nelson confirming that the new DLC will cost 800 points on Live.
"The Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 1 expands the addictive COD multiplayer experience with four new maps. Players fight through the burning streets of Berlin in Nightfire and take up battle positions in fortified Japanese bunkers in Knee Deep," reads official word.
"Station offers a bombed out underground train station, and the Nazi Zombies return in Verrückt (Zombie Asylum) featuring more weapons, new Perks-a-Cola machines and electroshock defenses."
The pack will cost 9.99 USD on the PSN.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year