Microsoft raises the Gamerscore cap on Xbox Live titles to 1000 on the Xbox One
A new listing of the Gamerscore for the upcoming Xbox Live release of Halo: Spartan Assault reveals a raise in the Gamerscore cap for Xbox Live games.
The total Gamerscore listed for the XBLA version of Halo: Spartan Assault over on Xbox 360 Achievements is 1000G. PopCap also recently revealed that the total Gamerscore for Peggle 2, which is an Xbox One timed exclusive, also has a cap of 1000G.
What this means for retail titles is unclear as it could indicate that Microsoft are raising the Gamerscore cap for them too. We'll just have to wait and see when the console launches at the end of next week.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release