Microsoft raises the Gamerscore cap on Xbox Live titles to 1000 on the Xbox One
A new listing of the Gamerscore for the upcoming Xbox Live release of Halo: Spartan Assault reveals a raise in the Gamerscore cap for Xbox Live games.
The total Gamerscore listed for the XBLA version of Halo: Spartan Assault over on Xbox 360 Achievements is 1000G. PopCap also recently revealed that the total Gamerscore for Peggle 2, which is an Xbox One timed exclusive, also has a cap of 1000G.
What this means for retail titles is unclear as it could indicate that Microsoft are raising the Gamerscore cap for them too. We'll just have to wait and see when the console launches at the end of next week.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title