Microsoft raises the Gamerscore cap on Xbox Live titles to 1000 on the Xbox One
A new listing of the Gamerscore for the upcoming Xbox Live release of Halo: Spartan Assault reveals a raise in the Gamerscore cap for Xbox Live games.
The total Gamerscore listed for the XBLA version of Halo: Spartan Assault over on Xbox 360 Achievements is 1000G. PopCap also recently revealed that the total Gamerscore for Peggle 2, which is an Xbox One timed exclusive, also has a cap of 1000G.
What this means for retail titles is unclear as it could indicate that Microsoft are raising the Gamerscore cap for them too. We'll just have to wait and see when the console launches at the end of next week.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3