Microsoft raises the Gamerscore cap on Xbox Live titles to 1000 on the Xbox One
A new listing of the Gamerscore for the upcoming Xbox Live release of Halo: Spartan Assault reveals a raise in the Gamerscore cap for Xbox Live games.
The total Gamerscore listed for the XBLA version of Halo: Spartan Assault over on Xbox 360 Achievements is 1000G. PopCap also recently revealed that the total Gamerscore for Peggle 2, which is an Xbox One timed exclusive, also has a cap of 1000G.
What this means for retail titles is unclear as it could indicate that Microsoft are raising the Gamerscore cap for them too. We'll just have to wait and see when the console launches at the end of next week.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon