Microsoft raises the Gamerscore cap on Xbox Live titles to 1000 on the Xbox One
A new listing of the Gamerscore for the upcoming Xbox Live release of Halo: Spartan Assault reveals a raise in the Gamerscore cap for Xbox Live games.
The total Gamerscore listed for the XBLA version of Halo: Spartan Assault over on Xbox 360 Achievements is 1000G. PopCap also recently revealed that the total Gamerscore for Peggle 2, which is an Xbox One timed exclusive, also has a cap of 1000G.
What this means for retail titles is unclear as it could indicate that Microsoft are raising the Gamerscore cap for them too. We'll just have to wait and see when the console launches at the end of next week.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year