Diesel pushed for Riddick multiplayer
Actor Vin Diesel has revealed that Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena was originally a singleplayer only experience, before the game's star "begged" for a multiplayer mode to be added.
Speaking to G4, Diesel reveals Assault on Dark Athena was well into development before the multiplayer angle was considered, Big Vin putting his foot down to ensure the mode was added.
The original Chronicles of Riddick title was of course singleplayer only, so the move into competitive multiplayer must have been something of a leap for Starbreeze and Atari.
The new action title will roll into town on April 24th.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter