Diesel pushed for Riddick multiplayer
Actor Vin Diesel has revealed that Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena was originally a singleplayer only experience, before the game's star "begged" for a multiplayer mode to be added.
Speaking to G4, Diesel reveals Assault on Dark Athena was well into development before the multiplayer angle was considered, Big Vin putting his foot down to ensure the mode was added.
The original Chronicles of Riddick title was of course singleplayer only, so the move into competitive multiplayer must have been something of a leap for Starbreeze and Atari.
The new action title will roll into town on April 24th.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free