BioWare say no to Mass Effect 2 on PS3
The original Mass Effect was an Xbox 360 exclusive, only the PC also getting BioWare's RPG some time later - and it appears the sequel will be a similar story.
Despite BioWare now being owned by multi-platform giant EA, the game developer assures that the second space-based outing won't be heading to Sony's PS3 console once again.
"We're going to surpass the extraordinary gaming experience we brought our fans in Mass Effect by delivering intensified combat and expanded weapon options as well as increased depth of planet exploration, all while delivering a powerful, emotionally engaging story," enthuses boss-man Ray Muzyka on the new project.
"Mass Effect 2 is shaping up to be an unforgettable RPG-shooter experience, taking players on a non-stop roller-coaster ride filled with stunning plot twists and no-holds-barred action."
The game is the second part of a planned trilogy, with the Human race now facing up to even greater challenges of epic, operatic proportions.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue