New Zombie title Backlight on the way
Action developer Zombie have today lifted the lid on a new shooter that looks like it draws its inspiration from Bungie's seminal Halo; the game will be called Backlight.
Not only does it appear that the new shooter will be released on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, but we're also told that the game will even manifest itself as a comic book and movie.
Zombie describe the game as "a covert military action epic set twenty-five years in the future."
"From the start, I have envisioned 'Blacklight' as a story that spans all of the forms of media I enjoy most," beams Zombie CEO Mark Long.
"It's an ambitious project and I've been fortunate to find partners at Fox Atomic and Union who share that same vision. We are cooperating on the comic, game and movie at levels that are unprecedented in the industry."
We're looking forward to learning more about Backlight, soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey