New Zombie title Backlight on the way
Action developer Zombie have today lifted the lid on a new shooter that looks like it draws its inspiration from Bungie's seminal Halo; the game will be called Backlight.
Not only does it appear that the new shooter will be released on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, but we're also told that the game will even manifest itself as a comic book and movie.
Zombie describe the game as "a covert military action epic set twenty-five years in the future."
"From the start, I have envisioned 'Blacklight' as a story that spans all of the forms of media I enjoy most," beams Zombie CEO Mark Long.
"It's an ambitious project and I've been fortunate to find partners at Fox Atomic and Union who share that same vision. We are cooperating on the comic, game and movie at levels that are unprecedented in the industry."
We're looking forward to learning more about Backlight, soon.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release