New Zombie title Backlight on the way
Action developer Zombie have today lifted the lid on a new shooter that looks like it draws its inspiration from Bungie's seminal Halo; the game will be called Backlight.
Not only does it appear that the new shooter will be released on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, but we're also told that the game will even manifest itself as a comic book and movie.
Zombie describe the game as "a covert military action epic set twenty-five years in the future."
"From the start, I have envisioned 'Blacklight' as a story that spans all of the forms of media I enjoy most," beams Zombie CEO Mark Long.
"It's an ambitious project and I've been fortunate to find partners at Fox Atomic and Union who share that same vision. We are cooperating on the comic, game and movie at levels that are unprecedented in the industry."
We're looking forward to learning more about Backlight, soon.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update