Original Fable going cheap on Xbox Originals
This week's Xbox Live bargain has been confirmed by Microsoft, and it's a goodie, the platform holder announcing that Lionhead's original Fable RPG is the new Deal of the Week.
The hit role-player can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, a saving of 40 per cent off the title's usual costing of 1,200 Points.
We think Peter Molyneux's original Xbox smash still holds up pretty well, so this might be worth a look at this bargain price, especially as the deal only lasts a week and is somewhat better than some of the other cheapies we've been offered on past 'deals'.
More Deals of the Week as we learn of them.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3