Original Fable going cheap on Xbox Originals
This week's Xbox Live bargain has been confirmed by Microsoft, and it's a goodie, the platform holder announcing that Lionhead's original Fable RPG is the new Deal of the Week.
The hit role-player can be yours for 800 Microsoft Points, a saving of 40 per cent off the title's usual costing of 1,200 Points.
We think Peter Molyneux's original Xbox smash still holds up pretty well, so this might be worth a look at this bargain price, especially as the deal only lasts a week and is somewhat better than some of the other cheapies we've been offered on past 'deals'.
More Deals of the Week as we learn of them.
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF