MadWorld could boost Wii sales
While the Wii goes after that illusive non-hardcore audience, violent Sega release MadWorld could do the opposite and lure traditional gamers to the platform - that's what PlatinumGames' Atsushi Inaba reckons.
Speaking to Kikizo, Inaba-san said: "We've had positive feedback online from users who've said that this is a must-buy, that it's a reason to buy a Wii."
He continued: "The main reason is we wanted to create a new title for the Wii specifically, and if we developed for other platforms, we wouldn't be able to develop a new title, new ideas. We wanted to make something that was easy to pick up and play."
The game is out now in the USA, and will hit Europe on March 20th. We'll have a review soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year