MadWorld could boost Wii sales
While the Wii goes after that illusive non-hardcore audience, violent Sega release MadWorld could do the opposite and lure traditional gamers to the platform - that's what PlatinumGames' Atsushi Inaba reckons.
Speaking to Kikizo, Inaba-san said: "We've had positive feedback online from users who've said that this is a must-buy, that it's a reason to buy a Wii."
He continued: "The main reason is we wanted to create a new title for the Wii specifically, and if we developed for other platforms, we wouldn't be able to develop a new title, new ideas. We wanted to make something that was easy to pick up and play."
The game is out now in the USA, and will hit Europe on March 20th. We'll have a review soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon