MadWorld could boost Wii sales
While the Wii goes after that illusive non-hardcore audience, violent Sega release MadWorld could do the opposite and lure traditional gamers to the platform - that's what PlatinumGames' Atsushi Inaba reckons.
Speaking to Kikizo, Inaba-san said: "We've had positive feedback online from users who've said that this is a must-buy, that it's a reason to buy a Wii."
He continued: "The main reason is we wanted to create a new title for the Wii specifically, and if we developed for other platforms, we wouldn't be able to develop a new title, new ideas. We wanted to make something that was easy to pick up and play."
The game is out now in the USA, and will hit Europe on March 20th. We'll have a review soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year