MadWorld could boost Wii sales
While the Wii goes after that illusive non-hardcore audience, violent Sega release MadWorld could do the opposite and lure traditional gamers to the platform - that's what PlatinumGames' Atsushi Inaba reckons.
Speaking to Kikizo, Inaba-san said: "We've had positive feedback online from users who've said that this is a must-buy, that it's a reason to buy a Wii."
He continued: "The main reason is we wanted to create a new title for the Wii specifically, and if we developed for other platforms, we wouldn't be able to develop a new title, new ideas. We wanted to make something that was easy to pick up and play."
The game is out now in the USA, and will hit Europe on March 20th. We'll have a review soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3