Dawn of War passes four million
Yet more out of Wedbush Morgan's apparently illuminating annual conference, THQ's Brain Farrell revealing that Warhammer 40K strategy title, Dawn of War, has now sold over four million units since launch.
"Warhammer 40k is one brand we should start talking about more," the big cheese noted.
"It is a PC-only game - but from the original Dawn of War game that we built at Relic from the original launch, through expansion through gold edition... we've done about 4 million units life to date on Dawn of War 1."
Dawn of War II has just arrived as well, and Farrell expects this sequel to do well; the critics already lavishing some praise upon Relic's opus. Saints Row, meanwhile, has also managed 2.6 million in sales thus far.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey