Dawn of War passes four million
Yet more out of Wedbush Morgan's apparently illuminating annual conference, THQ's Brain Farrell revealing that Warhammer 40K strategy title, Dawn of War, has now sold over four million units since launch.
"Warhammer 40k is one brand we should start talking about more," the big cheese noted.
"It is a PC-only game - but from the original Dawn of War game that we built at Relic from the original launch, through expansion through gold edition... we've done about 4 million units life to date on Dawn of War 1."
Dawn of War II has just arrived as well, and Farrell expects this sequel to do well; the critics already lavishing some praise upon Relic's opus. Saints Row, meanwhile, has also managed 2.6 million in sales thus far.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side