Dawn of War passes four million
Yet more out of Wedbush Morgan's apparently illuminating annual conference, THQ's Brain Farrell revealing that Warhammer 40K strategy title, Dawn of War, has now sold over four million units since launch.
"Warhammer 40k is one brand we should start talking about more," the big cheese noted.
"It is a PC-only game - but from the original Dawn of War game that we built at Relic from the original launch, through expansion through gold edition... we've done about 4 million units life to date on Dawn of War 1."
Dawn of War II has just arrived as well, and Farrell expects this sequel to do well; the critics already lavishing some praise upon Relic's opus. Saints Row, meanwhile, has also managed 2.6 million in sales thus far.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015