Dawn of War passes four million
Yet more out of Wedbush Morgan's apparently illuminating annual conference, THQ's Brain Farrell revealing that Warhammer 40K strategy title, Dawn of War, has now sold over four million units since launch.
"Warhammer 40k is one brand we should start talking about more," the big cheese noted.
"It is a PC-only game - but from the original Dawn of War game that we built at Relic from the original launch, through expansion through gold edition... we've done about 4 million units life to date on Dawn of War 1."
Dawn of War II has just arrived as well, and Farrell expects this sequel to do well; the critics already lavishing some praise upon Relic's opus. Saints Row, meanwhile, has also managed 2.6 million in sales thus far.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3