Dawn of War passes four million
Yet more out of Wedbush Morgan's apparently illuminating annual conference, THQ's Brain Farrell revealing that Warhammer 40K strategy title, Dawn of War, has now sold over four million units since launch.
"Warhammer 40k is one brand we should start talking about more," the big cheese noted.
"It is a PC-only game - but from the original Dawn of War game that we built at Relic from the original launch, through expansion through gold edition... we've done about 4 million units life to date on Dawn of War 1."
Dawn of War II has just arrived as well, and Farrell expects this sequel to do well; the critics already lavishing some praise upon Relic's opus. Saints Row, meanwhile, has also managed 2.6 million in sales thus far.
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam