GTA creator for Develop speech
David Jones, the game designer credited with the invention of Grand Theft Auto, is set to deliver a keynote speech at the Develop conference in Brighton this summer.
As well as working on GTA and Lemmings back in his DMA Design days, Jones is also presently developing APB; a new GTA-like MMO in the works for the PC and Xbox 360.
"Develop is the most prestigious development conference in the UK, and I'm looking forward to coming to Brighton as it's a great opportunity to share some of my experiences of making games - both good and not so good - plus tell a few of the Realtime World's stories to my fellow developers," enthused Jones.
Develop will take place in July. We'll be on hand with all the news.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date