GTA creator for Develop speech
David Jones, the game designer credited with the invention of Grand Theft Auto, is set to deliver a keynote speech at the Develop conference in Brighton this summer.
As well as working on GTA and Lemmings back in his DMA Design days, Jones is also presently developing APB; a new GTA-like MMO in the works for the PC and Xbox 360.
"Develop is the most prestigious development conference in the UK, and I'm looking forward to coming to Brighton as it's a great opportunity to share some of my experiences of making games - both good and not so good - plus tell a few of the Realtime World's stories to my fellow developers," enthused Jones.
Develop will take place in July. We'll be on hand with all the news.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One