GTA creator for Develop speech
David Jones, the game designer credited with the invention of Grand Theft Auto, is set to deliver a keynote speech at the Develop conference in Brighton this summer.
As well as working on GTA and Lemmings back in his DMA Design days, Jones is also presently developing APB; a new GTA-like MMO in the works for the PC and Xbox 360.
"Develop is the most prestigious development conference in the UK, and I'm looking forward to coming to Brighton as it's a great opportunity to share some of my experiences of making games - both good and not so good - plus tell a few of the Realtime World's stories to my fellow developers," enthused Jones.
Develop will take place in July. We'll be on hand with all the news.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold