Fable III hinted by Jonathan Ross
Speaking in the wake of last night's videogame BAFTA's in London, UK presenter Jonathan Ross has said that Lionhead have asked him to add his voice to a third Fable game.
Fable II was an RPG hit for Lionhead and Microsoft at the end of 2008, and it seems Peter Molyneux and co could already been considering Fable III according to Ross.
Ross updated his Twitter thusly yesterday evening: "Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasai. Woss out."
In related news, Molyneux himself has also said that his team are plotting 'something' new, which could step into the limelight at the upcoming GDC in San Francisco.
"Naming a particular game before it's out is a difficult thing. And I'll tell you why, because in two weeks I'm about to fly out to America for the Gamers' Development Conference and that's the time when you start to see what's really coming up," the veteran developer said, speaking to the BBC.
"I know some of the things behind the scenes that are going on but it'd be really inappropriate to talk about them. But I can say there's some exciting things on the way. What you think of as video games is changing and changing fast."
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015