Fable III hinted by Jonathan Ross
Speaking in the wake of last night's videogame BAFTA's in London, UK presenter Jonathan Ross has said that Lionhead have asked him to add his voice to a third Fable game.
Fable II was an RPG hit for Lionhead and Microsoft at the end of 2008, and it seems Peter Molyneux and co could already been considering Fable III according to Ross.
Ross updated his Twitter thusly yesterday evening: "Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasai. Woss out."
In related news, Molyneux himself has also said that his team are plotting 'something' new, which could step into the limelight at the upcoming GDC in San Francisco.
"Naming a particular game before it's out is a difficult thing. And I'll tell you why, because in two weeks I'm about to fly out to America for the Gamers' Development Conference and that's the time when you start to see what's really coming up," the veteran developer said, speaking to the BBC.
"I know some of the things behind the scenes that are going on but it'd be really inappropriate to talk about them. But I can say there's some exciting things on the way. What you think of as video games is changing and changing fast."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO