Fable III hinted by Jonathan Ross
Speaking in the wake of last night's videogame BAFTA's in London, UK presenter Jonathan Ross has said that Lionhead have asked him to add his voice to a third Fable game.
Fable II was an RPG hit for Lionhead and Microsoft at the end of 2008, and it seems Peter Molyneux and co could already been considering Fable III according to Ross.
Ross updated his Twitter thusly yesterday evening: "Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasai. Woss out."
In related news, Molyneux himself has also said that his team are plotting 'something' new, which could step into the limelight at the upcoming GDC in San Francisco.
"Naming a particular game before it's out is a difficult thing. And I'll tell you why, because in two weeks I'm about to fly out to America for the Gamers' Development Conference and that's the time when you start to see what's really coming up," the veteran developer said, speaking to the BBC.
"I know some of the things behind the scenes that are going on but it'd be really inappropriate to talk about them. But I can say there's some exciting things on the way. What you think of as video games is changing and changing fast."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year