GTA IV Episode Two DLC this year
Giant US publisher Take-Two (owners of Rockstar) have been unveiling their financial results for the quarter that ended on January 31st, the latest briefing to investors revealing that the second slice of episodic GTA IV content will be released this year.
The Xbox 360 content will be released during Take-Two's 2009 financial year, which concludes in October. Sadly, the publisher wouldn't let slip what the next episode will be called, or what it'll be about.
The new financial report also reveals that BioShock 2, Beaterator, Borderlands, Don King Boxing, GTA: Chinatown Wars, Mafia II, Major League Baseball 2K9, NBA 2K10, NHL 2K10, Red Dead Redemption and The BIGS 2 will be released during the present financial year.
Take-Two wouldn't reveal how many copies of GTA IV's Lost and Damned DLC have been downloaded so far, while BioShock 2 is still without platform detailing - speculation rife that the FPS could make it to the PS3 on day one; alongside the Xbox 360.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users