GTA IV Episode Two DLC this year
Giant US publisher Take-Two (owners of Rockstar) have been unveiling their financial results for the quarter that ended on January 31st, the latest briefing to investors revealing that the second slice of episodic GTA IV content will be released this year.
The Xbox 360 content will be released during Take-Two's 2009 financial year, which concludes in October. Sadly, the publisher wouldn't let slip what the next episode will be called, or what it'll be about.
The new financial report also reveals that BioShock 2, Beaterator, Borderlands, Don King Boxing, GTA: Chinatown Wars, Mafia II, Major League Baseball 2K9, NBA 2K10, NHL 2K10, Red Dead Redemption and The BIGS 2 will be released during the present financial year.
Take-Two wouldn't reveal how many copies of GTA IV's Lost and Damned DLC have been downloaded so far, while BioShock 2 is still without platform detailing - speculation rife that the FPS could make it to the PS3 on day one; alongside the Xbox 360.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree