Could a new Demon's Souls title be announced at the PS4 All Access event tonight?
Rumours abound have been circulating suggesting what titles will be unveiled at tonight's PS4 All Access event.
The event is meant to celebrate the launch of the PS4 in the US by showing players what Sony and others have coming for the console. One of the names that has floated to the surface is Demon's Souls 2 via the same NeoGAF member that leaked the Driveclub delay.
It could also mean that they are planning to announce a PS4 version of Dark Souls II which seems like a very reasonable possibility seeing as the PC version has been delayed.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III