Could a new Demon's Souls title be announced at the PS4 All Access event tonight?
Rumours abound have been circulating suggesting what titles will be unveiled at tonight's PS4 All Access event.
The event is meant to celebrate the launch of the PS4 in the US by showing players what Sony and others have coming for the console. One of the names that has floated to the surface is Demon's Souls 2 via the same NeoGAF member that leaked the Driveclub delay.
It could also mean that they are planning to announce a PS4 version of Dark Souls II which seems like a very reasonable possibility seeing as the PC version has been delayed.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free