Could a new Demon's Souls title be announced at the PS4 All Access event tonight?
Rumours abound have been circulating suggesting what titles will be unveiled at tonight's PS4 All Access event.
The event is meant to celebrate the launch of the PS4 in the US by showing players what Sony and others have coming for the console. One of the names that has floated to the surface is Demon's Souls 2 via the same NeoGAF member that leaked the Driveclub delay.
It could also mean that they are planning to announce a PS4 version of Dark Souls II which seems like a very reasonable possibility seeing as the PC version has been delayed.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer