Could a new Demon's Souls title be announced at the PS4 All Access event tonight?
Rumours abound have been circulating suggesting what titles will be unveiled at tonight's PS4 All Access event.
The event is meant to celebrate the launch of the PS4 in the US by showing players what Sony and others have coming for the console. One of the names that has floated to the surface is Demon's Souls 2 via the same NeoGAF member that leaked the Driveclub delay.
It could also mean that they are planning to announce a PS4 version of Dark Souls II which seems like a very reasonable possibility seeing as the PC version has been delayed.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015