Could a new Demon's Souls title be announced at the PS4 All Access event tonight?
Rumours abound have been circulating suggesting what titles will be unveiled at tonight's PS4 All Access event.
The event is meant to celebrate the launch of the PS4 in the US by showing players what Sony and others have coming for the console. One of the names that has floated to the surface is Demon's Souls 2 via the same NeoGAF member that leaked the Driveclub delay.
It could also mean that they are planning to announce a PS4 version of Dark Souls II which seems like a very reasonable possibility seeing as the PC version has been delayed.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year