New Guitar Hero titles this year
A source close to publisher Activision Blizzard is this week purporting to reveal that the firm will be further expanding their Guitar Hero series via new games this year.
Apparently, August will see spin-off Hard Rock: Van Halen released, with full sequel Guitar Hero 5 arriving in September, DJ Hero in October and something called Band Hero in November.
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii releases are mooted for this range of new musical titles, with DJ Hero and Van Halen games also hinted at in company briefings. We're unsure about GH5 and Band Hero, however.
The DS will also be getting another new title, following the release of Guitar Hero: Modern Hits. More on all this tittle-tattle soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year