New Guitar Hero titles this year
A source close to publisher Activision Blizzard is this week purporting to reveal that the firm will be further expanding their Guitar Hero series via new games this year.
Apparently, August will see spin-off Hard Rock: Van Halen released, with full sequel Guitar Hero 5 arriving in September, DJ Hero in October and something called Band Hero in November.
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii releases are mooted for this range of new musical titles, with DJ Hero and Van Halen games also hinted at in company briefings. We're unsure about GH5 and Band Hero, however.
The DS will also be getting another new title, following the release of Guitar Hero: Modern Hits. More on all this tittle-tattle soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3