New Guitar Hero titles this year
A source close to publisher Activision Blizzard is this week purporting to reveal that the firm will be further expanding their Guitar Hero series via new games this year.
Apparently, August will see spin-off Hard Rock: Van Halen released, with full sequel Guitar Hero 5 arriving in September, DJ Hero in October and something called Band Hero in November.
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii releases are mooted for this range of new musical titles, with DJ Hero and Van Halen games also hinted at in company briefings. We're unsure about GH5 and Band Hero, however.
The DS will also be getting another new title, following the release of Guitar Hero: Modern Hits. More on all this tittle-tattle soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year