New Guitar Hero titles this year
A source close to publisher Activision Blizzard is this week purporting to reveal that the firm will be further expanding their Guitar Hero series via new games this year.
Apparently, August will see spin-off Hard Rock: Van Halen released, with full sequel Guitar Hero 5 arriving in September, DJ Hero in October and something called Band Hero in November.
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii releases are mooted for this range of new musical titles, with DJ Hero and Van Halen games also hinted at in company briefings. We're unsure about GH5 and Band Hero, however.
The DS will also be getting another new title, following the release of Guitar Hero: Modern Hits. More on all this tittle-tattle soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO