New Guitar Hero titles this year
A source close to publisher Activision Blizzard is this week purporting to reveal that the firm will be further expanding their Guitar Hero series via new games this year.
Apparently, August will see spin-off Hard Rock: Van Halen released, with full sequel Guitar Hero 5 arriving in September, DJ Hero in October and something called Band Hero in November.
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii releases are mooted for this range of new musical titles, with DJ Hero and Van Halen games also hinted at in company briefings. We're unsure about GH5 and Band Hero, however.
The DS will also be getting another new title, following the release of Guitar Hero: Modern Hits. More on all this tittle-tattle soon.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes