Lost and Damned sells a million?
Rockstar and Microsoft's lips are sealed over the current sales total achieved by the Xbox 360's Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC, but that hasn't stopped Michael Pachter predicting that downloads have reached one million, with more to come.
The Wedbush Morgan analyst believes sales of the exclusive DLC are now into seven-figures, and that this will double to two million before 2009 is out, GI.biz reports.
Looking further ahead, Pachter suggests that the second slice of Xbox 360 DLC will arrive before the end of Rockstar's financial year concluding October 31st.
Finally, Pachter believes that a brand new Grand Theft Auto game will be with us before the end of 2010, and will make Rockstar more money thanks to the benefits of a larger console user-base.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date