Lost and Damned sells a million?
Rockstar and Microsoft's lips are sealed over the current sales total achieved by the Xbox 360's Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC, but that hasn't stopped Michael Pachter predicting that downloads have reached one million, with more to come.
The Wedbush Morgan analyst believes sales of the exclusive DLC are now into seven-figures, and that this will double to two million before 2009 is out, GI.biz reports.
Looking further ahead, Pachter suggests that the second slice of Xbox 360 DLC will arrive before the end of Rockstar's financial year concluding October 31st.
Finally, Pachter believes that a brand new Grand Theft Auto game will be with us before the end of 2010, and will make Rockstar more money thanks to the benefits of a larger console user-base.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny