Lost and Damned sells a million?
Rockstar and Microsoft's lips are sealed over the current sales total achieved by the Xbox 360's Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC, but that hasn't stopped Michael Pachter predicting that downloads have reached one million, with more to come.
The Wedbush Morgan analyst believes sales of the exclusive DLC are now into seven-figures, and that this will double to two million before 2009 is out, GI.biz reports.
Looking further ahead, Pachter suggests that the second slice of Xbox 360 DLC will arrive before the end of Rockstar's financial year concluding October 31st.
Finally, Pachter believes that a brand new Grand Theft Auto game will be with us before the end of 2010, and will make Rockstar more money thanks to the benefits of a larger console user-base.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year