Lost and Damned sells a million?
Rockstar and Microsoft's lips are sealed over the current sales total achieved by the Xbox 360's Lost and Damned GTA IV DLC, but that hasn't stopped Michael Pachter predicting that downloads have reached one million, with more to come.
The Wedbush Morgan analyst believes sales of the exclusive DLC are now into seven-figures, and that this will double to two million before 2009 is out, GI.biz reports.
Looking further ahead, Pachter suggests that the second slice of Xbox 360 DLC will arrive before the end of Rockstar's financial year concluding October 31st.
Finally, Pachter believes that a brand new Grand Theft Auto game will be with us before the end of 2010, and will make Rockstar more money thanks to the benefits of a larger console user-base.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO