New Fallout 3 DLC detailed
Bethesda's next slice of downloadable content for RPG smash Fallout 3 has been confirmed for release this month by the US RPG developer.
Called The Pitt, the next slab of Xbox 360 exclusive content will arrive on March 24th, and will follow on from the Operation Anchorage content already released for the game.
The Pitt was mentioned in the full game release, but will now be brought to vivid life via this new DLC. The area is billed as an industrial raider town located in the remains of Pittsburgh, 500 kilometers northwest of Washington.
The Pitt is apparently a place where three irradiated rivers come together and many of the towns inhabitants are mutated; a place of savage history, controlled by the Brotherhood of Steel.
More on this DLC as we get it.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold