A Boy and his Blob confirmed for Wii
A Boy and his Blob is on the way to the Wii, Majesco set to deliver this puzzle title to Nintendo's 'disruptive' lounge box.
We're promised that the game will offer hand-drawn visuals, and 'painted' animation, as part of gameplay that will see players battling monsters, solving puzzles and generally using a 'blob' to beat environmental challenges.
Yes, the blob in question can take on various shapes, such as ladders and balloons, in order to help the titular 'boy' overcome the obstacles he will face.
"When A Boy and his Blob first appeared in 1989, it captured the imagination of gamers everywhere with its heartwarming storyline and unique gameplay," beams Majesco’s Gui Karyo.
"Twenty years later, we are proud to bring an updated - yet still charming - reimagining of this beloved title to a new generation of Wii players."
A release this autumn is mooted.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing