A Boy and his Blob confirmed for Wii
A Boy and his Blob is on the way to the Wii, Majesco set to deliver this puzzle title to Nintendo's 'disruptive' lounge box.
We're promised that the game will offer hand-drawn visuals, and 'painted' animation, as part of gameplay that will see players battling monsters, solving puzzles and generally using a 'blob' to beat environmental challenges.
Yes, the blob in question can take on various shapes, such as ladders and balloons, in order to help the titular 'boy' overcome the obstacles he will face.
"When A Boy and his Blob first appeared in 1989, it captured the imagination of gamers everywhere with its heartwarming storyline and unique gameplay," beams Majesco’s Gui Karyo.
"Twenty years later, we are proud to bring an updated - yet still charming - reimagining of this beloved title to a new generation of Wii players."
A release this autumn is mooted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year