Guerrilla consider Killzone 2 control options
With Killzone 2 now riding high in the charts following a PS3 exclusive release last week, developer Guerrilla Games are looking to perfect the experience, and are considering changes to the game's controls.
While the new FPS has been a hit with gamers and critics alike, the vary rare instances of complaint have often been linked with the game's control scheme; players bemoaning necessary changes from the off.
In a PlayStation forums update, producer Seb Downie offers: "1. We have not decided if we are going to do anything to the controls. We are investigating. 2. If we change them, we have not said how. No reason to get upset. We are not going to turn them on their head. It would not be sweeping changes. 3. Any potential changes made will be carefully analyzed and tested to ensure they do not negatively affect players who do not experience any issues."
So, there we have it, Guerrilla are looking at it.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One