Guerrilla consider Killzone 2 control options
With Killzone 2 now riding high in the charts following a PS3 exclusive release last week, developer Guerrilla Games are looking to perfect the experience, and are considering changes to the game's controls.
While the new FPS has been a hit with gamers and critics alike, the vary rare instances of complaint have often been linked with the game's control scheme; players bemoaning necessary changes from the off.
In a PlayStation forums update, producer Seb Downie offers: "1. We have not decided if we are going to do anything to the controls. We are investigating. 2. If we change them, we have not said how. No reason to get upset. We are not going to turn them on their head. It would not be sweeping changes. 3. Any potential changes made will be carefully analyzed and tested to ensure they do not negatively affect players who do not experience any issues."
So, there we have it, Guerrilla are looking at it.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network