id Software announce QuakeCon 2009
Texan developer id Software, creators of seminal titles like as Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake, have today confirmed their annual QuakeCon shindig, revealing that the show will be held this summer.
The fan event will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, from August 13th to 16th, and tickets for the event are on sale now via the official website.
In the past, QuakeCon has played host to a number of big name id announcements, and at the very least people will be looking for sneak peaks at big titles such as Rage and the new Doom.
We'll be on hand in the summer to bring you all the news from Carmack and co's big party.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer