id Software announce QuakeCon 2009
Texan developer id Software, creators of seminal titles like as Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake, have today confirmed their annual QuakeCon shindig, revealing that the show will be held this summer.
The fan event will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, from August 13th to 16th, and tickets for the event are on sale now via the official website.
In the past, QuakeCon has played host to a number of big name id announcements, and at the very least people will be looking for sneak peaks at big titles such as Rage and the new Doom.
We'll be on hand in the summer to bring you all the news from Carmack and co's big party.
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release