id Software announce QuakeCon 2009
Texan developer id Software, creators of seminal titles like as Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake, have today confirmed their annual QuakeCon shindig, revealing that the show will be held this summer.
The fan event will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, from August 13th to 16th, and tickets for the event are on sale now via the official website.
In the past, QuakeCon has played host to a number of big name id announcements, and at the very least people will be looking for sneak peaks at big titles such as Rage and the new Doom.
We'll be on hand in the summer to bring you all the news from Carmack and co's big party.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year