id Software announce QuakeCon 2009
Texan developer id Software, creators of seminal titles like as Wolfenstein, Doom and Quake, have today confirmed their annual QuakeCon shindig, revealing that the show will be held this summer.
The fan event will take place at the Hilton Anatole Hotel in Dallas, from August 13th to 16th, and tickets for the event are on sale now via the official website.
In the past, QuakeCon has played host to a number of big name id announcements, and at the very least people will be looking for sneak peaks at big titles such as Rage and the new Doom.
We'll be on hand in the summer to bring you all the news from Carmack and co's big party.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue