EA optimistic over PS3's future
Despite the PlayStation 3 having endured very mixed fortunes since launch, EA are maintaining a positive outlook on Sony's next-generation console, producer Glen Schofield hoping for a brighter tomorrow.
Chatting with GI.biz, Schofield said he believes Sony must cut the price of their console, if they are to get the system's sales back on course - and offer stiffer competition to the Xbox 360 and Wii.
"I'm really not sure what’s going on with Sony," he admitted. "They've been such a great, great partner and PlayStation 2 being such a great machine that, god, I hope they get out of this and they figure it out and they're around for a long time."
"You know, I can't tell them what to do. I don't know their finances."
What price a PS3 price cut, Sony?
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey