Killzone 2 romps past Halo Wars
Killzone 2, released last week, has taken the UK sales charts by storm, kicking Halo Wars into second place and Street Fighter IV down to third.
Despite the PS3 hardly proving dominant in terms of hardware sales, Guerrilla's new FPS became the fourth fastest selling Sony title ever released in the UK. It is also the second fastest selling PS3 game ever, behind Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.
Halo Wars entered the charts at two, comfortably becoming the Xbox 360's best-selling release of the week, while sales of the excellent Street Fighter IV fell 49%, taking the game down to third from first.
Wii Fit, the highest placed Wii game, fell to fourth, followed by Professor Layton and the Curious Village on.
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection was up to sixth, with FIFA 09, Call of Duty: World at War, Ben 10: Alien Force and Mario Kart Wii rounding out the all-format top ten.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey