Killzone 2 romps past Halo Wars
Killzone 2, released last week, has taken the UK sales charts by storm, kicking Halo Wars into second place and Street Fighter IV down to third.
Despite the PS3 hardly proving dominant in terms of hardware sales, Guerrilla's new FPS became the fourth fastest selling Sony title ever released in the UK. It is also the second fastest selling PS3 game ever, behind Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.
Halo Wars entered the charts at two, comfortably becoming the Xbox 360's best-selling release of the week, while sales of the excellent Street Fighter IV fell 49%, taking the game down to third from first.
Wii Fit, the highest placed Wii game, fell to fourth, followed by Professor Layton and the Curious Village on.
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection was up to sixth, with FIFA 09, Call of Duty: World at War, Ben 10: Alien Force and Mario Kart Wii rounding out the all-format top ten.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014