Killzone 2 romps past Halo Wars
Killzone 2, released last week, has taken the UK sales charts by storm, kicking Halo Wars into second place and Street Fighter IV down to third.
Despite the PS3 hardly proving dominant in terms of hardware sales, Guerrilla's new FPS became the fourth fastest selling Sony title ever released in the UK. It is also the second fastest selling PS3 game ever, behind Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.
Halo Wars entered the charts at two, comfortably becoming the Xbox 360's best-selling release of the week, while sales of the excellent Street Fighter IV fell 49%, taking the game down to third from first.
Wii Fit, the highest placed Wii game, fell to fourth, followed by Professor Layton and the Curious Village on.
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection was up to sixth, with FIFA 09, Call of Duty: World at War, Ben 10: Alien Force and Mario Kart Wii rounding out the all-format top ten.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date