Killzone 2 romps past Halo Wars
Killzone 2, released last week, has taken the UK sales charts by storm, kicking Halo Wars into second place and Street Fighter IV down to third.
Despite the PS3 hardly proving dominant in terms of hardware sales, Guerrilla's new FPS became the fourth fastest selling Sony title ever released in the UK. It is also the second fastest selling PS3 game ever, behind Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.
Halo Wars entered the charts at two, comfortably becoming the Xbox 360's best-selling release of the week, while sales of the excellent Street Fighter IV fell 49%, taking the game down to third from first.
Wii Fit, the highest placed Wii game, fell to fourth, followed by Professor Layton and the Curious Village on.
Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection was up to sixth, with FIFA 09, Call of Duty: World at War, Ben 10: Alien Force and Mario Kart Wii rounding out the all-format top ten.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto