Ready at Dawn deny PSP2 knowledge
Over the last couple of weeks the wires have gone wild with speculation regarding a new PSP model, the long-speculated PSP-4000. Long-term PSP developer Ready at Dawn, however, are claiming to know nothing of a new device.
Ready at Dawn are of course the studio behind the wonderful God of War: Chains of Olympus, and given that this is a Sony-backed title you might imagine the developer has the inside track on hardware matters. Not so, apparently.
"You know, the way these things work is that, ironically, even if there was a new PSP in the works we would probably be the last people to find out about it," CEO Didier Malenfant revealed to Edge.
"I really have no clue what Sony’s plans are."
The developer are said to be working on a second PSP God of War game, so you'd expect that they might know something, if indeed there is something to know. More news as E3 nears?
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit