Ready at Dawn deny PSP2 knowledge
Over the last couple of weeks the wires have gone wild with speculation regarding a new PSP model, the long-speculated PSP-4000. Long-term PSP developer Ready at Dawn, however, are claiming to know nothing of a new device.
Ready at Dawn are of course the studio behind the wonderful God of War: Chains of Olympus, and given that this is a Sony-backed title you might imagine the developer has the inside track on hardware matters. Not so, apparently.
"You know, the way these things work is that, ironically, even if there was a new PSP in the works we would probably be the last people to find out about it," CEO Didier Malenfant revealed to Edge.
"I really have no clue what Sony’s plans are."
The developer are said to be working on a second PSP God of War game, so you'd expect that they might know something, if indeed there is something to know. More news as E3 nears?
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching