King of Fighters XII heading to PS3?
A tantalising new rumour emerges this morning, suggesting that King of Fighters XII could be on the way to the PlayStation 3 this summer - according to a dubious new trailer of the game.
The new fighting game is certainly in fine fetter, if the latest footage is anything to go by, and we're even told a summer release on the PS3 is planned - despite SNK having little to offer on the subject.
What we do know for sure is that King of Fighters XII is set for a '2009' release on both the PS3 and Xbox 360, so this rumour doesn't require such a huge leap of faith.
We'll bring you more on SNK's opus soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title