King of Fighters XII heading to PS3?
A tantalising new rumour emerges this morning, suggesting that King of Fighters XII could be on the way to the PlayStation 3 this summer - according to a dubious new trailer of the game.
The new fighting game is certainly in fine fetter, if the latest footage is anything to go by, and we're even told a summer release on the PS3 is planned - despite SNK having little to offer on the subject.
What we do know for sure is that King of Fighters XII is set for a '2009' release on both the PS3 and Xbox 360, so this rumour doesn't require such a huge leap of faith.
We'll bring you more on SNK's opus soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer