New Leisure Suite Larry coming
Eurogamer.net today reports that VU Games are planning to resurrect the Leisure Suite Larry series with a new title in 2004, according to various sources scattered around the net. Although Larry's creator Al Lowe will not be lending a hand, his "spirit" appears to live on in the game's title 'Magna Cum Laude'.
It's not known what genre Larry will be pursuing his perverse ends through, and Vivendi have said nothing official so we'll just have to wait and see.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title