Ninja Gaiden 2 DLC in price cut
Last week we were offered Braid at a bargain 800 Microsoft Points price-point, and this week's Xbox Live Deal of the Week is Ninja Gaiden 2's Mission Mode content pack - down 33% at 560 Microsoft Points.
The pack normally costs 800 points, and this deal will only run for a week so if you're a fan Tecmo's ultra-hard fighting opus then now might be the time to get involved with this game-extending add-on.
This DLC delivers to us a brand new Mission Mode, self-contained missions featuring trials absent from the original release. Karma Attack and Survival modes are mooted by Tecmo, who also introduce new leaderboards using this content.
Care to squeeze yet more unrelenting gaming challenges out Ninja Gaiden 2?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer