PC version of SF IV rumoured
Street Fighter IV 'could' make it to the PC this summer according to word on the street this morning, emerging from Capcom's business development boss Christian Svensson.
A summer release on the old beige box has been rumoured for some time, although Svensson seems keen to keep things vague for now, only confirming that it's looking likely.
The 2D-3D beat 'em up has been selling well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as earning rave reviews (check out our own 94% total), with two-million copies have been dished out so far.
In the meantime, rumour has it that the Madcatz stick still could be offered with the game as part of a new bundle - we'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3