PC version of SF IV rumoured
Street Fighter IV 'could' make it to the PC this summer according to word on the street this morning, emerging from Capcom's business development boss Christian Svensson.
A summer release on the old beige box has been rumoured for some time, although Svensson seems keen to keep things vague for now, only confirming that it's looking likely.
The 2D-3D beat 'em up has been selling well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as earning rave reviews (check out our own 94% total), with two-million copies have been dished out so far.
In the meantime, rumour has it that the Madcatz stick still could be offered with the game as part of a new bundle - we'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side