PC version of SF IV rumoured
Street Fighter IV 'could' make it to the PC this summer according to word on the street this morning, emerging from Capcom's business development boss Christian Svensson.
A summer release on the old beige box has been rumoured for some time, although Svensson seems keen to keep things vague for now, only confirming that it's looking likely.
The 2D-3D beat 'em up has been selling well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as earning rave reviews (check out our own 94% total), with two-million copies have been dished out so far.
In the meantime, rumour has it that the Madcatz stick still could be offered with the game as part of a new bundle - we'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year