PC version of SF IV rumoured
Street Fighter IV 'could' make it to the PC this summer according to word on the street this morning, emerging from Capcom's business development boss Christian Svensson.
A summer release on the old beige box has been rumoured for some time, although Svensson seems keen to keep things vague for now, only confirming that it's looking likely.
The 2D-3D beat 'em up has been selling well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as earning rave reviews (check out our own 94% total), with two-million copies have been dished out so far.
In the meantime, rumour has it that the Madcatz stick still could be offered with the game as part of a new bundle - we'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO