PC version of SF IV rumoured
Street Fighter IV 'could' make it to the PC this summer according to word on the street this morning, emerging from Capcom's business development boss Christian Svensson.
A summer release on the old beige box has been rumoured for some time, although Svensson seems keen to keep things vague for now, only confirming that it's looking likely.
The 2D-3D beat 'em up has been selling well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as earning rave reviews (check out our own 94% total), with two-million copies have been dished out so far.
In the meantime, rumour has it that the Madcatz stick still could be offered with the game as part of a new bundle - we'll bring you more on all this soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One