Lost and Damned DLC breaks records
Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive Lost and Damned downloadable content for GTA IV has broken download records, according to word in from Microsoft today, who are no doubt rather pleased with the content's performance.
Day one sales were apparently far higher than any other item sold via the Xbox Live Marketplace, perhaps going someway to justifying the rumoured 50 million USD Microsoft is said to have paid to secure exclusive content for the game.
We haven't heard exactly how much revenue has been taken so far, or indeed how many times the episode has been downloaded, but we imagine Microsoft will fill us in once the number is sufficiently huge.
The Lost and Damned switches GTA IV's focus from Niko to Johnny and his biker gang, offering us a brand new story to enjoy, and a range of multiplayer modes.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title