Lost and Damned DLC breaks records
Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive Lost and Damned downloadable content for GTA IV has broken download records, according to word in from Microsoft today, who are no doubt rather pleased with the content's performance.
Day one sales were apparently far higher than any other item sold via the Xbox Live Marketplace, perhaps going someway to justifying the rumoured 50 million USD Microsoft is said to have paid to secure exclusive content for the game.
We haven't heard exactly how much revenue has been taken so far, or indeed how many times the episode has been downloaded, but we imagine Microsoft will fill us in once the number is sufficiently huge.
The Lost and Damned switches GTA IV's focus from Niko to Johnny and his biker gang, offering us a brand new story to enjoy, and a range of multiplayer modes.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey