Sega axe Aliens RPG project
We've heard tittle-tattle for some days that Obsidian Entertainment and Sega's new RPG based on the Aliens movie license has been canned, with further evidence to this effect reaching us today.
Ex-Obsidian man David Kondor's online CV makes for fairly stark reading: "Designer for canceled third-person action Aliens RPG (Xbox 360, PS3, & PC)."
Kondor was involved in every aspect of the project by the sound of things, and given that Sega are also backing Obsidian's Alpha Protocol, fears may now surround the future of this title as well.
We'll keep trying for official word.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey