Sega axe Aliens RPG project
We've heard tittle-tattle for some days that Obsidian Entertainment and Sega's new RPG based on the Aliens movie license has been canned, with further evidence to this effect reaching us today.
Ex-Obsidian man David Kondor's online CV makes for fairly stark reading: "Designer for canceled third-person action Aliens RPG (Xbox 360, PS3, & PC)."
Kondor was involved in every aspect of the project by the sound of things, and given that Sega are also backing Obsidian's Alpha Protocol, fears may now surround the future of this title as well.
We'll keep trying for official word.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan