Sega axe Aliens RPG project
We've heard tittle-tattle for some days that Obsidian Entertainment and Sega's new RPG based on the Aliens movie license has been canned, with further evidence to this effect reaching us today.
Ex-Obsidian man David Kondor's online CV makes for fairly stark reading: "Designer for canceled third-person action Aliens RPG (Xbox 360, PS3, & PC)."
Kondor was involved in every aspect of the project by the sound of things, and given that Sega are also backing Obsidian's Alpha Protocol, fears may now surround the future of this title as well.
We'll keep trying for official word.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto