Sega axe Aliens RPG project
We've heard tittle-tattle for some days that Obsidian Entertainment and Sega's new RPG based on the Aliens movie license has been canned, with further evidence to this effect reaching us today.
Ex-Obsidian man David Kondor's online CV makes for fairly stark reading: "Designer for canceled third-person action Aliens RPG (Xbox 360, PS3, & PC)."
Kondor was involved in every aspect of the project by the sound of things, and given that Sega are also backing Obsidian's Alpha Protocol, fears may now surround the future of this title as well.
We'll keep trying for official word.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer