Sega axe Aliens RPG project
We've heard tittle-tattle for some days that Obsidian Entertainment and Sega's new RPG based on the Aliens movie license has been canned, with further evidence to this effect reaching us today.
Ex-Obsidian man David Kondor's online CV makes for fairly stark reading: "Designer for canceled third-person action Aliens RPG (Xbox 360, PS3, & PC)."
Kondor was involved in every aspect of the project by the sound of things, and given that Sega are also backing Obsidian's Alpha Protocol, fears may now surround the future of this title as well.
We'll keep trying for official word.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year