Sony prep Killzone 2 servers ahead of release
Word on the street this morning has it that Sony are readying the PlayStation Network for the inevitable onslaught that will follow Killzone 2's long awaited release in Europe and the US this Friday.
PS3Attitude report that Killzone 2's servers should be up and running later today, well ahead of the game's full global release at the end of the week.
Inevitably, Sony and Guerrilla's technical types are expecting a large influx of players, so it seems they're hoping to get all the hatches battened-down before the big kick-off.
We loved Killzone 2, and we urge you to check it out.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year