Sony prep Killzone 2 servers ahead of release
Word on the street this morning has it that Sony are readying the PlayStation Network for the inevitable onslaught that will follow Killzone 2's long awaited release in Europe and the US this Friday.
PS3Attitude report that Killzone 2's servers should be up and running later today, well ahead of the game's full global release at the end of the week.
Inevitably, Sony and Guerrilla's technical types are expecting a large influx of players, so it seems they're hoping to get all the hatches battened-down before the big kick-off.
We loved Killzone 2, and we urge you to check it out.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine