Sony prep Killzone 2 servers ahead of release
Word on the street this morning has it that Sony are readying the PlayStation Network for the inevitable onslaught that will follow Killzone 2's long awaited release in Europe and the US this Friday.
PS3Attitude report that Killzone 2's servers should be up and running later today, well ahead of the game's full global release at the end of the week.
Inevitably, Sony and Guerrilla's technical types are expecting a large influx of players, so it seems they're hoping to get all the hatches battened-down before the big kick-off.
We loved Killzone 2, and we urge you to check it out.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title