Sony prep Killzone 2 servers ahead of release
Word on the street this morning has it that Sony are readying the PlayStation Network for the inevitable onslaught that will follow Killzone 2's long awaited release in Europe and the US this Friday.
PS3Attitude report that Killzone 2's servers should be up and running later today, well ahead of the game's full global release at the end of the week.
Inevitably, Sony and Guerrilla's technical types are expecting a large influx of players, so it seems they're hoping to get all the hatches battened-down before the big kick-off.
We loved Killzone 2, and we urge you to check it out.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks