Bungie solve's Destiny's “That wizard came from the moon” problem by removing the line
Bungie has taken a lot of stick for Peter Dinklage's ropey dialogue delivery of dialogue in the Destiny alpha and now their solution has been revealed in the beta.
Dinklage's line, “That wizard came from the moon,” shot to internet stardom when players of the PS4 alpha noted how ropey his delivery was. Memes were made and the line even appeared on a t-shirt.
It's actually a bit of a shame that they've dropped it because it always manages to raise a chuckle. Could we see an internet campaign to bring back the line for the finished version of Destiny? We hope so.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer