Bungie solve's Destiny's “That wizard came from the moon” problem by removing the line
Bungie has taken a lot of stick for Peter Dinklage's ropey dialogue delivery of dialogue in the Destiny alpha and now their solution has been revealed in the beta.
Dinklage's line, “That wizard came from the moon,” shot to internet stardom when players of the PS4 alpha noted how ropey his delivery was. Memes were made and the line even appeared on a t-shirt.
It's actually a bit of a shame that they've dropped it because it always manages to raise a chuckle. Could we see an internet campaign to bring back the line for the finished version of Destiny? We hope so.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year