Bungie solve's Destiny's “That wizard came from the moon” problem by removing the line
Bungie has taken a lot of stick for Peter Dinklage's ropey dialogue delivery of dialogue in the Destiny alpha and now their solution has been revealed in the beta.
Dinklage's line, “That wizard came from the moon,” shot to internet stardom when players of the PS4 alpha noted how ropey his delivery was. Memes were made and the line even appeared on a t-shirt.
It's actually a bit of a shame that they've dropped it because it always manages to raise a chuckle. Could we see an internet campaign to bring back the line for the finished version of Destiny? We hope so.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing