Bungie solve's Destiny's “That wizard came from the moon” problem by removing the line
Bungie has taken a lot of stick for Peter Dinklage's ropey dialogue delivery of dialogue in the Destiny alpha and now their solution has been revealed in the beta.
Dinklage's line, “That wizard came from the moon,” shot to internet stardom when players of the PS4 alpha noted how ropey his delivery was. Memes were made and the line even appeared on a t-shirt.
It's actually a bit of a shame that they've dropped it because it always manages to raise a chuckle. Could we see an internet campaign to bring back the line for the finished version of Destiny? We hope so.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side