Bungie solve's Destiny's “That wizard came from the moon” problem by removing the line
Bungie has taken a lot of stick for Peter Dinklage's ropey dialogue delivery of dialogue in the Destiny alpha and now their solution has been revealed in the beta.
Dinklage's line, “That wizard came from the moon,” shot to internet stardom when players of the PS4 alpha noted how ropey his delivery was. Memes were made and the line even appeared on a t-shirt.
It's actually a bit of a shame that they've dropped it because it always manages to raise a chuckle. Could we see an internet campaign to bring back the line for the finished version of Destiny? We hope so.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update