Codies and Climax plan new horror game
Developer Climax are had at work on a brand new horror title for British publisher Codemasters, it is revealed this morning via a new job listing.
The title, as you've probably guessed, has yet to be announced, but according to the listing will deliver a "stunning and refreshing take on the horror genre".
Climax's opus is being crafted for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, while both of the developer's previously unveiled creations are being made for Konami, leaving us intrigued about this new game.
More on Codemasters' secrets, soon. Perhaps.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto