Codies and Climax plan new horror game
Developer Climax are had at work on a brand new horror title for British publisher Codemasters, it is revealed this morning via a new job listing.
The title, as you've probably guessed, has yet to be announced, but according to the listing will deliver a "stunning and refreshing take on the horror genre".
Climax's opus is being crafted for the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3, while both of the developer's previously unveiled creations are being made for Konami, leaving us intrigued about this new game.
More on Codemasters' secrets, soon. Perhaps.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer