Twitter app for Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has started up a Twitter application, to be used as a platform to suggest possible new features of the forthcoming Modern Warfare 2.
By using the #MW2 hashtag, tweeters can make a suggestion to the Infinity Ward team.
The initial question Bowling has put to the Call of Duty community, which can be seen on his blog, is: "Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2."
The app has quickly become one of the most active for the microblogging service, with many gamers making interesting suggestions for the next installment of Call of Duty.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016