Twitter app for Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has started up a Twitter application, to be used as a platform to suggest possible new features of the forthcoming Modern Warfare 2.
By using the #MW2 hashtag, tweeters can make a suggestion to the Infinity Ward team.
The initial question Bowling has put to the Call of Duty community, which can be seen on his blog, is: "Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2."
The app has quickly become one of the most active for the microblogging service, with many gamers making interesting suggestions for the next installment of Call of Duty.
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen