Twitter app for Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has started up a Twitter application, to be used as a platform to suggest possible new features of the forthcoming Modern Warfare 2.
By using the #MW2 hashtag, tweeters can make a suggestion to the Infinity Ward team.
The initial question Bowling has put to the Call of Duty community, which can be seen on his blog, is: "Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2."
The app has quickly become one of the most active for the microblogging service, with many gamers making interesting suggestions for the next installment of Call of Duty.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch