Twitter app for Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has started up a Twitter application, to be used as a platform to suggest possible new features of the forthcoming Modern Warfare 2.
By using the #MW2 hashtag, tweeters can make a suggestion to the Infinity Ward team.
The initial question Bowling has put to the Call of Duty community, which can be seen on his blog, is: "Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2."
The app has quickly become one of the most active for the microblogging service, with many gamers making interesting suggestions for the next installment of Call of Duty.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side