Twitter app for Modern Warfare 2
Infinity Ward community manager Robert Bowling has started up a Twitter application, to be used as a platform to suggest possible new features of the forthcoming Modern Warfare 2.
By using the #MW2 hashtag, tweeters can make a suggestion to the Infinity Ward team.
The initial question Bowling has put to the Call of Duty community, which can be seen on his blog, is: "Name one thing you'd like to see in Modern Warfare 2."
The app has quickly become one of the most active for the microblogging service, with many gamers making interesting suggestions for the next installment of Call of Duty.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title