Silicon Knights gets new VP
GamesIndustry have reported that Too Human developer Silicon Knights has hired financial heavyweight Michael Mays as the new vice president.
"Michael's arrival at Silicon Knights marks a step forward in the development of our business," said company boss Denis Dyack.
"His keen business acumen and financial know how makes him the perfect leader for us and for working with the Ontario government to help build the video game industry presence in the Niagara Region and Ontario."
Mays is a veteran of the financial sector and has previously been appointed at Allied Research, CTS Partners and Control Delivery Systems.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title