Silicon Knights gets new VP
GamesIndustry have reported that Too Human developer Silicon Knights has hired financial heavyweight Michael Mays as the new vice president.
"Michael's arrival at Silicon Knights marks a step forward in the development of our business," said company boss Denis Dyack.
"His keen business acumen and financial know how makes him the perfect leader for us and for working with the Ontario government to help build the video game industry presence in the Niagara Region and Ontario."
Mays is a veteran of the financial sector and has previously been appointed at Allied Research, CTS Partners and Control Delivery Systems.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto