Silicon Knights gets new VP
GamesIndustry have reported that Too Human developer Silicon Knights has hired financial heavyweight Michael Mays as the new vice president.
"Michael's arrival at Silicon Knights marks a step forward in the development of our business," said company boss Denis Dyack.
"His keen business acumen and financial know how makes him the perfect leader for us and for working with the Ontario government to help build the video game industry presence in the Niagara Region and Ontario."
Mays is a veteran of the financial sector and has previously been appointed at Allied Research, CTS Partners and Control Delivery Systems.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light