Silicon Knights gets new VP
GamesIndustry have reported that Too Human developer Silicon Knights has hired financial heavyweight Michael Mays as the new vice president.
"Michael's arrival at Silicon Knights marks a step forward in the development of our business," said company boss Denis Dyack.
"His keen business acumen and financial know how makes him the perfect leader for us and for working with the Ontario government to help build the video game industry presence in the Niagara Region and Ontario."
Mays is a veteran of the financial sector and has previously been appointed at Allied Research, CTS Partners and Control Delivery Systems.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side