Silicon Knights gets new VP
GamesIndustry have reported that Too Human developer Silicon Knights has hired financial heavyweight Michael Mays as the new vice president.
"Michael's arrival at Silicon Knights marks a step forward in the development of our business," said company boss Denis Dyack.
"His keen business acumen and financial know how makes him the perfect leader for us and for working with the Ontario government to help build the video game industry presence in the Niagara Region and Ontario."
Mays is a veteran of the financial sector and has previously been appointed at Allied Research, CTS Partners and Control Delivery Systems.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May