Epic DLC planned for Street Fighter IV
Word in from Capcom today reveals the lofty extent of the publisher's DLC plans following the release of Street Fighter IV. A free Championship Mode patch will be offered, in addition to numerous costume bundles.
The non-premium Championship pack offers a new points system, an improved tournament matching system and a fancy replay mode. Capcom are seemingly opting to deliver this as a free download, rather in unlockable form.
The costume packs, meanwhile, will cost 320 Microsoft Points each, and include such categories as: Brawler, Femme Fatale, Shoruken, Shadowloo and Classic. We can't imagine which pack will sell the most...
The girlie one.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes