Epic DLC planned for Street Fighter IV
Word in from Capcom today reveals the lofty extent of the publisher's DLC plans following the release of Street Fighter IV. A free Championship Mode patch will be offered, in addition to numerous costume bundles.
The non-premium Championship pack offers a new points system, an improved tournament matching system and a fancy replay mode. Capcom are seemingly opting to deliver this as a free download, rather in unlockable form.
The costume packs, meanwhile, will cost 320 Microsoft Points each, and include such categories as: Brawler, Femme Fatale, Shoruken, Shadowloo and Classic. We can't imagine which pack will sell the most...
The girlie one.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year