Epic DLC planned for Street Fighter IV
Word in from Capcom today reveals the lofty extent of the publisher's DLC plans following the release of Street Fighter IV. A free Championship Mode patch will be offered, in addition to numerous costume bundles.
The non-premium Championship pack offers a new points system, an improved tournament matching system and a fancy replay mode. Capcom are seemingly opting to deliver this as a free download, rather in unlockable form.
The costume packs, meanwhile, will cost 320 Microsoft Points each, and include such categories as: Brawler, Femme Fatale, Shoruken, Shadowloo and Classic. We can't imagine which pack will sell the most...
The girlie one.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year