Epic DLC planned for Street Fighter IV
Word in from Capcom today reveals the lofty extent of the publisher's DLC plans following the release of Street Fighter IV. A free Championship Mode patch will be offered, in addition to numerous costume bundles.
The non-premium Championship pack offers a new points system, an improved tournament matching system and a fancy replay mode. Capcom are seemingly opting to deliver this as a free download, rather in unlockable form.
The costume packs, meanwhile, will cost 320 Microsoft Points each, and include such categories as: Brawler, Femme Fatale, Shoruken, Shadowloo and Classic. We can't imagine which pack will sell the most...
The girlie one.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3