Epic DLC planned for Street Fighter IV
Word in from Capcom today reveals the lofty extent of the publisher's DLC plans following the release of Street Fighter IV. A free Championship Mode patch will be offered, in addition to numerous costume bundles.
The non-premium Championship pack offers a new points system, an improved tournament matching system and a fancy replay mode. Capcom are seemingly opting to deliver this as a free download, rather in unlockable form.
The costume packs, meanwhile, will cost 320 Microsoft Points each, and include such categories as: Brawler, Femme Fatale, Shoruken, Shadowloo and Classic. We can't imagine which pack will sell the most...
The girlie one.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year