Killzone 2 and Halo Wars demos face-off
With a boring January now well and truly behind us we look ahead to some February's releases with optimism; Sony and Microsoft going head-to-head with two of their biggest 2009 releases.
In anticipation of Halo Wars' debut later this month, Microsoft today pump a new demo of Ensemble's farewell RTS onto Xbox Live. Its available now, and it weights in at 1Gb.
But wait. Sony aren't finished yet, the platform holder facing-off with a demo of Killzone 2 on the PSN; 1207Mb in size.
The European demo of Sony's much vaunted FPS will allow players to test out the game's opening two sections - and once again comes ahead of a launch later this month.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title