Killzone 2 and Halo Wars demos face-off
With a boring January now well and truly behind us we look ahead to some February's releases with optimism; Sony and Microsoft going head-to-head with two of their biggest 2009 releases.
In anticipation of Halo Wars' debut later this month, Microsoft today pump a new demo of Ensemble's farewell RTS onto Xbox Live. Its available now, and it weights in at 1Gb.
But wait. Sony aren't finished yet, the platform holder facing-off with a demo of Killzone 2 on the PSN; 1207Mb in size.
The European demo of Sony's much vaunted FPS will allow players to test out the game's opening two sections - and once again comes ahead of a launch later this month.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year