Killzone 2 and Halo Wars demos face-off
With a boring January now well and truly behind us we look ahead to some February's releases with optimism; Sony and Microsoft going head-to-head with two of their biggest 2009 releases.
In anticipation of Halo Wars' debut later this month, Microsoft today pump a new demo of Ensemble's farewell RTS onto Xbox Live. Its available now, and it weights in at 1Gb.
But wait. Sony aren't finished yet, the platform holder facing-off with a demo of Killzone 2 on the PSN; 1207Mb in size.
The European demo of Sony's much vaunted FPS will allow players to test out the game's opening two sections - and once again comes ahead of a launch later this month.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free