Killzone 2 and Halo Wars demos face-off
With a boring January now well and truly behind us we look ahead to some February's releases with optimism; Sony and Microsoft going head-to-head with two of their biggest 2009 releases.
In anticipation of Halo Wars' debut later this month, Microsoft today pump a new demo of Ensemble's farewell RTS onto Xbox Live. Its available now, and it weights in at 1Gb.
But wait. Sony aren't finished yet, the platform holder facing-off with a demo of Killzone 2 on the PSN; 1207Mb in size.
The European demo of Sony's much vaunted FPS will allow players to test out the game's opening two sections - and once again comes ahead of a launch later this month.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon