Killzone 2 and Halo Wars demos face-off
With a boring January now well and truly behind us we look ahead to some February's releases with optimism; Sony and Microsoft going head-to-head with two of their biggest 2009 releases.
In anticipation of Halo Wars' debut later this month, Microsoft today pump a new demo of Ensemble's farewell RTS onto Xbox Live. Its available now, and it weights in at 1Gb.
But wait. Sony aren't finished yet, the platform holder facing-off with a demo of Killzone 2 on the PSN; 1207Mb in size.
The European demo of Sony's much vaunted FPS will allow players to test out the game's opening two sections - and once again comes ahead of a launch later this month.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today