No PS3 version of Left 4 Dead, still
UK retailer HMV sparked something of a furore late yesterday, when the online store was spotting touting a listing for Left 4 Dead on the PS3, prompting Valve to move quickly and dismiss claims that their game will be released on the format.
The zombie shooter has been something of a smash on the PC and the Xbox 360 already - but Valve have always been reticent to release their games on Sony's platform - EA usually handling such ports, sometimes with mixed results.
"Fantastic. I can’t wait to see it," joked a Valve rep when asked about the listing by CVG, which also appears on Play.com. HMV, meanwhile, slate the title for release on June 5th.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One