No PS3 version of Left 4 Dead, still
UK retailer HMV sparked something of a furore late yesterday, when the online store was spotting touting a listing for Left 4 Dead on the PS3, prompting Valve to move quickly and dismiss claims that their game will be released on the format.
The zombie shooter has been something of a smash on the PC and the Xbox 360 already - but Valve have always been reticent to release their games on Sony's platform - EA usually handling such ports, sometimes with mixed results.
"Fantastic. I can’t wait to see it," joked a Valve rep when asked about the listing by CVG, which also appears on Play.com. HMV, meanwhile, slate the title for release on June 5th.
We'll keep you posted on this.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side