Home gets Capcom spaces
Word on the street this morning has it that Capcom have leapt into the PSN's Home 'world', offering new spaces in anticipation of major releases Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
Street Fighter IV is out later this month, with Resident Evil 5 emerging in March. Through the new areas, Capcom offer up a range of costumes (for money), as well as offering a number of other promotional bits 'n' bobs.
At present, these spaces are only available in Japan, so it is unclear whether Western players will be able to indulge their Chun Li dressing-up fantasies anytime soon.
We'll keep you posted, anyhow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3