Home gets Capcom spaces
Word on the street this morning has it that Capcom have leapt into the PSN's Home 'world', offering new spaces in anticipation of major releases Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
Street Fighter IV is out later this month, with Resident Evil 5 emerging in March. Through the new areas, Capcom offer up a range of costumes (for money), as well as offering a number of other promotional bits 'n' bobs.
At present, these spaces are only available in Japan, so it is unclear whether Western players will be able to indulge their Chun Li dressing-up fantasies anytime soon.
We'll keep you posted, anyhow.
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey