Home gets Capcom spaces
Word on the street this morning has it that Capcom have leapt into the PSN's Home 'world', offering new spaces in anticipation of major releases Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
Street Fighter IV is out later this month, with Resident Evil 5 emerging in March. Through the new areas, Capcom offer up a range of costumes (for money), as well as offering a number of other promotional bits 'n' bobs.
At present, these spaces are only available in Japan, so it is unclear whether Western players will be able to indulge their Chun Li dressing-up fantasies anytime soon.
We'll keep you posted, anyhow.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent