Home gets Capcom spaces
Word on the street this morning has it that Capcom have leapt into the PSN's Home 'world', offering new spaces in anticipation of major releases Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
Street Fighter IV is out later this month, with Resident Evil 5 emerging in March. Through the new areas, Capcom offer up a range of costumes (for money), as well as offering a number of other promotional bits 'n' bobs.
At present, these spaces are only available in Japan, so it is unclear whether Western players will be able to indulge their Chun Li dressing-up fantasies anytime soon.
We'll keep you posted, anyhow.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto