Home gets Capcom spaces
Word on the street this morning has it that Capcom have leapt into the PSN's Home 'world', offering new spaces in anticipation of major releases Street Fighter IV and Resident Evil 5.
Street Fighter IV is out later this month, with Resident Evil 5 emerging in March. Through the new areas, Capcom offer up a range of costumes (for money), as well as offering a number of other promotional bits 'n' bobs.
At present, these spaces are only available in Japan, so it is unclear whether Western players will be able to indulge their Chun Li dressing-up fantasies anytime soon.
We'll keep you posted, anyhow.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer