Free Radical fate hangs in the balance
Nottingham-based developer Free Radical's future is still looking very uncertain, administrator ReSolve Partners still looking to salvage something from the skeletal firm remaining after widespread lay-offs and project cancelations.
Apparently, the administrators will reveal the developer's fate in an announcement on February 4th - Wednesday - the company having axed over 100 staffers, retaining just a core team to keep things ticking along.
Those in charge of the troubled developer had been optimistic that a buyer might be found, although it seems as if nothing concrete has transpired so far. Codemasters, Monumental and Rebellion have all been linked, none the less.
We'll learn more on Wednesday. Thanks GI.biz.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year