Free Radical fate hangs in the balance
Nottingham-based developer Free Radical's future is still looking very uncertain, administrator ReSolve Partners still looking to salvage something from the skeletal firm remaining after widespread lay-offs and project cancelations.
Apparently, the administrators will reveal the developer's fate in an announcement on February 4th - Wednesday - the company having axed over 100 staffers, retaining just a core team to keep things ticking along.
Those in charge of the troubled developer had been optimistic that a buyer might be found, although it seems as if nothing concrete has transpired so far. Codemasters, Monumental and Rebellion have all been linked, none the less.
We'll learn more on Wednesday. Thanks GI.biz.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer