Free Radical fate hangs in the balance
Nottingham-based developer Free Radical's future is still looking very uncertain, administrator ReSolve Partners still looking to salvage something from the skeletal firm remaining after widespread lay-offs and project cancelations.
Apparently, the administrators will reveal the developer's fate in an announcement on February 4th - Wednesday - the company having axed over 100 staffers, retaining just a core team to keep things ticking along.
Those in charge of the troubled developer had been optimistic that a buyer might be found, although it seems as if nothing concrete has transpired so far. Codemasters, Monumental and Rebellion have all been linked, none the less.
We'll learn more on Wednesday. Thanks GI.biz.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side