Free Radical fate hangs in the balance
Nottingham-based developer Free Radical's future is still looking very uncertain, administrator ReSolve Partners still looking to salvage something from the skeletal firm remaining after widespread lay-offs and project cancelations.
Apparently, the administrators will reveal the developer's fate in an announcement on February 4th - Wednesday - the company having axed over 100 staffers, retaining just a core team to keep things ticking along.
Those in charge of the troubled developer had been optimistic that a buyer might be found, although it seems as if nothing concrete has transpired so far. Codemasters, Monumental and Rebellion have all been linked, none the less.
We'll learn more on Wednesday. Thanks GI.biz.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released