Killzone 2 demo set for Europe on Thursday
Word in this afternoon from Sony Computer Entertainment lets slip that a Killzone 2 demo is expected to arrive this Thursday, the 5th of February.
A new playable demo has been discussed for some time, and European gamers will be pleased to get this PSN taster ahead of the game's full launch later this month. We'll have our full review for you at 5PM today.
The new demo will include the first part of the game's main opening level, and includes a beach-landing scene that Stevie will be discussing in more detail in our evaluation of Guerrilla's opus.
Taste-testers will also get a tutorial. Thursday it is... full game is out February 27th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3