The Elder Scrolls Online passes 750,000 subscribers
Bethesda has announced the latest subscriber numbers for The Elder Scrolls Online and it's not doing too badly.
Despite suffering from an array of launch issues and a serious problem with bots The Elder Scrolls Online has managed to garner over 750,000 subscribers on PC and Mac.
SuperData stated, “When Bethesda Softworks released Elder Scrolls Online, the industry took notice as the publisher fearlessly announced a subscription model, rather than going free-to-play like its direct competitor Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft). So far, a subscriber base of 772,374 (June) indicates that its strategy is working.”
he Elder Scrolls Online's PS4 and Xbox One release has been delayed into 2015.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though