The Elder Scrolls Online passes 750,000 subscribers
Bethesda has announced the latest subscriber numbers for The Elder Scrolls Online and it's not doing too badly.
Despite suffering from an array of launch issues and a serious problem with bots The Elder Scrolls Online has managed to garner over 750,000 subscribers on PC and Mac.
SuperData stated, “When Bethesda Softworks released Elder Scrolls Online, the industry took notice as the publisher fearlessly announced a subscription model, rather than going free-to-play like its direct competitor Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft). So far, a subscriber base of 772,374 (June) indicates that its strategy is working.”
he Elder Scrolls Online's PS4 and Xbox One release has been delayed into 2015.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey