The Elder Scrolls Online passes 750,000 subscribers
Bethesda has announced the latest subscriber numbers for The Elder Scrolls Online and it's not doing too badly.
Despite suffering from an array of launch issues and a serious problem with bots The Elder Scrolls Online has managed to garner over 750,000 subscribers on PC and Mac.
SuperData stated, “When Bethesda Softworks released Elder Scrolls Online, the industry took notice as the publisher fearlessly announced a subscription model, rather than going free-to-play like its direct competitor Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft). So far, a subscriber base of 772,374 (June) indicates that its strategy is working.”
he Elder Scrolls Online's PS4 and Xbox One release has been delayed into 2015.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan