The Elder Scrolls Online passes 750,000 subscribers
Bethesda has announced the latest subscriber numbers for The Elder Scrolls Online and it's not doing too badly.
Despite suffering from an array of launch issues and a serious problem with bots The Elder Scrolls Online has managed to garner over 750,000 subscribers on PC and Mac.
SuperData stated, “When Bethesda Softworks released Elder Scrolls Online, the industry took notice as the publisher fearlessly announced a subscription model, rather than going free-to-play like its direct competitor Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft). So far, a subscriber base of 772,374 (June) indicates that its strategy is working.”
he Elder Scrolls Online's PS4 and Xbox One release has been delayed into 2015.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer