The Elder Scrolls Online passes 750,000 subscribers
Bethesda has announced the latest subscriber numbers for The Elder Scrolls Online and it's not doing too badly.
Despite suffering from an array of launch issues and a serious problem with bots The Elder Scrolls Online has managed to garner over 750,000 subscribers on PC and Mac.
SuperData stated, “When Bethesda Softworks released Elder Scrolls Online, the industry took notice as the publisher fearlessly announced a subscription model, rather than going free-to-play like its direct competitor Guild Wars 2 (NCsoft). So far, a subscriber base of 772,374 (June) indicates that its strategy is working.”
he Elder Scrolls Online's PS4 and Xbox One release has been delayed into 2015.
Thanks Attack Of The Fanboy.
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4