Faith and a .45 fails in publisher bid
Deadline Games - creators of Total Overdose - have been forced to put their new title, Faith and a .45 on hold, because the developer can't seem to find a publisher for their latest opus.
The game has been in the public domain for the last 12 months or so, Deadline showing off the next-generation shooter in a bid to garner interest from publishers.
Sadly, it appears that their attempts to deliver the shooter to the Xbox 360 and the PS3 has come off the rails, PS3 Attitude reporting that development has been "paused". This doesn't mean that the game is dead in the water, merely that Deadline aren't pursuing any more work at present.
A publisher could still be found then, and to be fair Faith and a .45 looks more original than a number of the shooters presently in the works at other developers. Here's hoping.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too