New Crackdown once again hinted
Yet more rumour this afternoon pertaining to the longed-for continuation of the Crackdown series, which has been speculated for some months. Tittle-tattle today (thanks VG247), suggests that Scottish start-up Ruffian could be behind the new game.
Ruffian is of course formed by several ex-Realtime Worlds staffers, the developer behind the first Crackdown, and this news even hints that a new game could be with us as soon as winter 2009 or early 2010.
Speculation refers to the title as Crackdown 1.5; the game to be set in the same city as Realtime's 360 exclusive original. Multiplayer is also set to play a major role.
Meanwhile, Realtime have previous said that they are in negotiations with IP owners Microsoft about a sequel, the developer adamant that they should be allowed to make the sequel. Firm news on all this very soon, we hope.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer