Spring release for new Boom Blox game
EA have been promising to get better at Wii games for some time, and they certainly seem keen to cash in on the success of Wii puzzler Boom Blox, which was released last year to some acclaim.
Boom Blox Bash Party will arrive in the spring, we hear, and once again movie director Steven Spielberg will be adding a certain charm to EA's innovative Wii release.
Multiplayer fun will be a focus this time around, and we also hear talk of 400 new levels - set in themes as diverse as underwater and outer-space.
Spielberg enthused: "We know families and friends really enjoyed playing the original 'Boom Blox' together, so we designed more explosive multiplayer experiences with Boom Blox Bash Party."
'Social gaming' remains the key, according to the director.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year