Spring release for new Boom Blox game
EA have been promising to get better at Wii games for some time, and they certainly seem keen to cash in on the success of Wii puzzler Boom Blox, which was released last year to some acclaim.
Boom Blox Bash Party will arrive in the spring, we hear, and once again movie director Steven Spielberg will be adding a certain charm to EA's innovative Wii release.
Multiplayer fun will be a focus this time around, and we also hear talk of 400 new levels - set in themes as diverse as underwater and outer-space.
Spielberg enthused: "We know families and friends really enjoyed playing the original 'Boom Blox' together, so we designed more explosive multiplayer experiences with Boom Blox Bash Party."
'Social gaming' remains the key, according to the director.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year