Nintendo's Satoru Iwata set for GDC speech
Nintendo big chief, Satoru Iwata, is gearing up to deliver a keynote address at this year's Game Developers Conference - which is set be held in San Francisco come late March.
This is the first time Iwata-san has spoken at a GDC event since 2006, and online speculation already points to big news from the platform holder's head-honcho.
'Discovering New Development Opportunities' will be the name of Iwata's speech, and the GDC's organisers are clearly pleased to have secured such a figure.
"The Game Developers Conference is thrilled to welcome Satoru Iwata back to the keynote stage," beamed GDC boss Meggan Scavio.
"His previous talks at the GDC can be credited with setting the stage for much of the huge growth the games industry has since seen, and attendees continue to talk about how both lectures impacted their perspective on development."
March 25th it be.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date