Nintendo's Satoru Iwata set for GDC speech
Nintendo big chief, Satoru Iwata, is gearing up to deliver a keynote address at this year's Game Developers Conference - which is set be held in San Francisco come late March.
This is the first time Iwata-san has spoken at a GDC event since 2006, and online speculation already points to big news from the platform holder's head-honcho.
'Discovering New Development Opportunities' will be the name of Iwata's speech, and the GDC's organisers are clearly pleased to have secured such a figure.
"The Game Developers Conference is thrilled to welcome Satoru Iwata back to the keynote stage," beamed GDC boss Meggan Scavio.
"His previous talks at the GDC can be credited with setting the stage for much of the huge growth the games industry has since seen, and attendees continue to talk about how both lectures impacted their perspective on development."
March 25th it be.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show