LocoRoco set for mobile platforms
PSP favourite LocoRoco is on the way to mobile devices, that's the word from Pocketgamer today.
LocoRoco 2 went down a treat before Christmas, and rumour today informs us that Polish developer Gamelion are behind a port to mobile phones.
The new mobile version will be called LocoRoco Hi, and we hear the US version is now ready for release with European versions also nearly with us.
We're hopeful of more news on this soon. If this speculation turns out to be true, of course.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer